One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Can I apply in Australia if i have gap of 5 years?

• Suman Ranabhat profile image
  • Suman Ranabhat Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate

Hello it's me Suman Ranabhat from Nepal. I have completed my slc with 88% and +2 science with 72% in 2012 and been working for a city yatayat(transport) samiti. Can I apply for Australia for my further studies in this case. If yes what is the visa success rate.Please reply.

Replies (3)

• Sangeetha Anto
  • Sangeetha Anto Expert

Hi Suman Ranabhat,thanks for writing to us!! You can study in Australia if you have work experience from 2012 to 2017 without any gaps in the mentioned period of time.

• Jgomez3000 Jgomezz profile image
  • Jgomez3000 Jgomezz Participant

OBTAIN IELTS, TOEFL Certificates online without Exams,(ieltscerte45@gmail.com)

We offer our exclusive clients the ability to gain IELTS,TOEFL, GMAT, GRE, TOEIC, ESOL AUTODESK certificates without taking the exams. The regions we cover are Asia, UAE, Qatar, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Kuwait, Australia, Canada and Europe.

We work with “inside men” examination official working at the various database units who are in charge and able to guarantee the entry of your information into the respective database without any problem. The Certificates we issue are legit and verifiable!!!! 

Buy passports, IELTS driver's license, identity cards ....... whatapp +27736992254

If you need passports, driving

• S Kejriwal profile image
  • S Kejriwal Participant

Hi,

Can apply if you show any engagement for those 5 years. Best of luck.

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit