One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
Can i pursue MS in Civil engg with an ielts score of 6 in the USA?
Badri Krishna Badri Krishna Member Join date: Mar, 2014 Posts: 5 Points: 21

I got GPA 64% please help me for searching universities for structural engg.

  • August 22, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Navdeep Kaur Navdeep Kaur Expert Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 54 Points: 790

Dear Badri,

Greetings from Hotcourses India!

You need 6.5 bands overall and 6 in each for Structural ENgg. 

Also, your CGPA is low which can be adjusted if you get good scores in GRE.

To give more specific answers to your question you need to provide me with your exact academic details with cv and send it to


Simultaneously kidnly get registered yourself on our website  so that you can start receiving updates on study abroad.


Kind Regards,

Navdeep Kaur

US Education Counselor 

Add a quick reply to 'Can i pursue MS in Civil engg with an ielts score of 6 in the USA?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.