One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Can I study B.Tech in Chemical Engineering abroad after diploma in Chemical Engg

  • Roshan R profile image
  • Roshan R Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

I completed by diploma in Chemical Engineering, now can I study B.Tech in Chemical Engineering abroad. Please suggest me some top universities to which I can apply. 

Replies (1)

Hi Roshan,

Thank you for your query.

Yes, You can opt for in Chemical Engineering if you have done Diploma in Chemical Engineering for 3 years after 10th. Please contact me on or 8284898553 for more information on country and other application aspects.


Shikha S

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit