One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Can i study in UK without any enterance or any other exams ?

• Akshaya G profile image
  • Akshaya G Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Hi im gonna complete my UG English Literature in 2018 ... i wanted to do my PG English literature in Oxford university London.. is there any option to join in this university without any exam ... i have scored 63.3 GPA till my last semester & i have remaining 2 semesters ... please tell me if there any possibility ??  If so i can proceed further .. i dont know anything about the college ... i have been searching for past 10 days about the fees structure,  scholarship & living cost etc ... so that i could get prepared ??? Please help me with your suggestions... 

Replies (3)

• Shikha S
  • Shikha S Expert

Hi Akshaya,

Thank you for your query.

I would like to inform you that first of all you should not be restricting yourself to only one university and should look for other universities where in your admission is possible for your intended course. Second, You need to write an Entrance exam for sure for admissions in these universities. Please feel free to contact on shikha.seth@hotcourses.co.in for more information.

Regards

Shikha S

• University Details profile image
  • University Details Participant

Hello Akshaya.

Open universities is a good option to study in UK, for Indian students without enterance exam.

There are many UK Universities offering open access to their courses for international students.

Find out more information about Open Universities in UK - https://university-details.com/top-5-open-universities-in-uk/

Most universities cost around 7000 - 9000 pounds a year in thier academic fees. The open universities also provide distance learning and online learning schemes.

Hope you find your dream university in the UK.
Let me know if you have any further questions.
Thank you!

• Sarah Wilding profile image
  • Sarah Wilding Participant

Hello, 

This is for participants who want to study overseas its can be USA, Australia, Canada, Uk or any other country can make their dream true by the Planet Education Overseas Education Consultants who not only help you for getting their visa but also make you prepare for the entrance test and Personal Interview. They have a team of experties who guide you in courses such as IELTS | PTE | TOEFL | GRE | GMAT | SAT | ACT also offers you services such as 

• Application And Admission Process 
  • Financial Guidance
  • Visa Application
  • Pre-Departure Prepration And Orientation
  • Post Landing Services

Any one can contact us +91 79 4904 1900 | 4003 0000 or mail us contact@planeteducation.info 

You can Visit Us http://www.planeteducation.info

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit