One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
Can u please let me know which universities offer pg course in Orthopedics?
Hari Krishna profile image Hari Krishna Member Join date: Apr, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Finished my MBBS interested to pg in Orthopedics from UK, please let me know the procedure.
  • April 28, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Nanthini Jp Nanthini Jp Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 78 Points: 1085 Trusted Advisor

Hi Hari, You have many universities in United Kingdom : Warwick university, Manchester University, Cardiff University, Queen Mary University, University College London, University of Glasgow, etc... these are the top ranking universities in United Kingdom for Orthopedics course. 

Best Wishes...

Nanthini Jp | Peterkins Educational Solution Pvt. Ltd.

Add a quick reply to 'Can u please let me know which universities offer pg course in Orthopedics?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.