One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
CFA Program
Vishnu Prakash profile image Vishnu Prakash Member Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I'm a graduate and have completed International CFA level1 in 2010. I'm looking for any short course, Applied Finance complements my CFA program and so could you suggest a good university offering this course?
  • March 06, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9957 Trusted Advisor

Short courses are generally available abroad for Indian students in Universities abroad. Most Diploma courses are generally one year courses with a few exception of Diploma courses of 7 to 8 months or PG Diploma courses or 9 months in UK. But I would recommend you to do a Masters program which is a 1 year course in UK to complement your Chartered Financial Analyst course.

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'CFA Program'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.