One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
Chances for studying in uk with only my school studies
Bordei Ionut Bordei Ionut Member Join date: Nov, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hello!!Sorry for disturbing but I'm realy interested studying in U.K.I would like more informations about what papers do I need to be elegiable to study abroad,what offers do I have.I'm not a student,I graduated highschool in 2008,and every kind of information would be necesary for me.
  • November 15, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor



To study in UK, you should have the school studies completion certificate and also you need the offer from the universities that is going to accept you as a student. The gap you have got after completing your school studies is quite long and this will be one of the major problem when you approach the universities. But it is still worth trying to get an admission offer. 

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'Chances for studying in uk with only my school studies'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.