One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Chances of admission for MS Computer Engineering at NTU

• Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Singapore
Hi , i have 5 years experience in IT industry with a leading MNC.I am interested in doing Masters(Computer science, 1st choice - information Systems , 2nd - Information studies , 3rd - Knowledge management ) at NTU and have already applied for Aug 2013 intake.Status of my applications in "Application Under Process".My scores 10th - 90% , 12th - 94% , B.E (E.E.E) - 85% , IELTS - 7.5 , GRE - 312.I am eagerly waiting for my admission results.WIth my above profile , what is the probability of getting admission.Your feedback is valuable.

Replies (1)

• Madhankumar Kumar
  • Madhankumar Kumar Participant

Hi Ganesh, you got great scores and I think you should able to get admission in NTU.. Of course every university has its own eligibility creteria for each and every course, so lets hope for the best.. Wish you all the best for your admission...

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit