One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Clinical pharmacy

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred study destination: United States
After completion of MS in clinical pharmacy from U.S.A. university can Indian student work as pharmacist in U.S.A.?

Replies (2)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

International Students are allowed to be employed in the U.S. during and after the completion of the degree. Job hunting as an international student, however involves extra challenges.

You can visit the Brain track website which provides information on employment details.


  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant


To work as Pharmacist in U.S.A. you need to complete your Pharm.D degree from a pharmacy school accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education. Further applicant need to pass North American Pharmacist Licensure Exam (NAPLEX), pass the criminal background check, should have minimum age and satisfy clinical experience requirement. 


Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit