One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

College for MBA or Postgraduate Diploma in Canada

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate
Dear All, I have year of experience as an Accountant and completed my B.Com with 64% and M.Com with 53%. And now I want to go to Canada for further studies that which college is there for the same and with lower fees.

Replies (1)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Good Morning

Since you are asking for a College you could look at ACCA course in Canada.otherwise you could look at joining one of the Community Colleges for a an Accountancy course.The fees are lower ,about 11,500 to 12,000 Candian Dollars pewr year.Diploma in Accounting at Senaca College, Cambrian College,Vancover Carrier College etc

The next option is to do the Masters in Accounting at one of the Universities at the lower end.

Best of Luck


Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit