One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Can I get study visa with my spouse?

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
I had completed my graduation in 2009 but i have two year gap between 12th and university course. And from graduation to till date i am working in own firm si is it possible for me to get student visa with spouse

Replies (1)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Hello Jainam,

Firstly, I am not clear if you are the student or your wife wish to be the student. Secondly, which country you wish to apply. As visa rules are different for different countries.

There are other factors like what program you wish to apply, funds available with you, etc if you could mention the same it will help me to answer better.

Best regards,

Richard Lasrado, Education Abroad Counselling Centre, Mumbai, India

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit