One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
confused about which country to choose
Vamsi Vardhan profile image Vamsi Vardhan Member Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
hi m vamsi vardhan i have completed my mbbs from india i wish to pursue md in general medicine from abroad amc,usmle ,plab ect are confusing me more even if i do not get a residency i wont mind but i want to complete my pg. thank you
  • March 07, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Nanthini Jp Nanthini Jp Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 78 Points: 1085 Trusted Advisor

For the plab test plabtest you can get right information. If you really interested in MD then there are many universities in UK and USA say about University of Maryland, University of Manchester, University of Sheffield, University central London, University of Dundee, etc provide the MD course. It is also depend on the work experience too. But these universities are quite expensive. You even have an option of choosing Russia for Medical related programs, in which your tuition fees will be low. 

Nanthini Jp | Peterkins Educational Solution Pvt. Ltd.

Add a quick reply to 'confused about which country to choose '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.