One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Confused between Computer engg, & Online Media & Entertainment

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate
Hello, I am about to complete my bachelor in computer engg. degree, also, i have work and have experience working on online media platform like facebook, Google. So, i am confused in PG/MBA program. I am interested in Information Security as i am Intermediate to Hacking & Security. So, can you please assist me best university with courses provided by them.

Replies (1)

  • Madhankumar Kumar
  • Madhankumar Kumar Participant

Hi Anand, You can prefer courses on cyber security .. Universities like Curtin University, Australia, Edith Cowan University (ECU), Australia, University of Warwick, UK, University of Southern California, USA offer courses on cyber security..

You can also find more Universities here - Postgraduate cyber security courses abroad

Hope this helps

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit