One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
Converting 3year graduation to 4 year
Bhakat Sai Bhakat Sai Member Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I have done BBA banking & insurance from IP university delhi, it is a 3 year graduation. Which one year course i can do in india to be eligible for masters in usa or canada. And are there any good ranking universities in these countries which accept three year graduation for Masters. How can i reach you to consult. Personally. Thanks and regards
  • September 30, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9952 Trusted Advisor

Hi, A few Universities in US has started accepting 3 year Bachelor's student's from India. But it very few number and may not be the highly ranked ones and may not be in the city you are looking for. You can complete your 16th year of education in India by doing a M.Com or MBA first year in India and then do GMAT to seek admission in to some of the good Universities in USA or Canada. 


Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Converting 3year graduation to 4 year'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.