One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Course change.

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate
hi, i have my bachelors degree in electrical and electronics engineering, i don't wanna masters in that. I need to go into acting. What do i do.

Replies (1)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Hi, You can seek to do a bachelors or you can do Diploma courses in countries like Singapore or in europe. But most schools which offer Acting programs will require the student to have acting ablities and so you should first make a portfoilo of some acting you have done so far. Then you can send it for assessment to a few good colleges. I know TISCH school of Arts in Singapore offers short term courses ( 3 months) in Singapore. 

All the best. 

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit