One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581


  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom
I want to do PG in Mass Communication course from London and I want to do it in television like news reading so can you please help me which course is suitable for me and which university is best.

Replies (1)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Hi, you can try the following Universities which offers programs you wanted. Try Anglia Ruskin University, Middlesex University and Also University of Lincoln ( very poplular of Journalism programs). 

I am not sure if you can make it to this year September intake as most Universities have closed admissions. But do speak to an Overseas Education Counsellor like me in your City and seek advice. 

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit