One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

degree finding

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Malaysia
I want to continue my degree in physiotherapy. Can you suggest me which college or uni can I qualify for part time? Thanks

Replies (1)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant


This section is related to studies abroad and foreign unievrsities will not offer part-time courses to international students. Hence the question is not valid for this section.


Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit