One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Dilemma in selecting a Uni

• Sumiran Adhikari profile image
  • Sumiran Adhikari Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Hi i have got into Sheffeid,Newcastle,Leicester and Cardiff.I am so much confused which uni to choose form all of them are great uni's .Cardiff and Leicester are providing placement year, but sheffeild,new castle are better compared to them.Considering the visa policies in the UK I am little bit inclined towards cardiff and leicester as at least my chances of getting a job postmasters increases if i work really hard after if getting placed in the company.Any suggestions?

Replies (1)

• Shikha S
  • Shikha S Expert

Hi Sumiran,

Greetings of the Day.

all universities are good with respect to studies and further opportunities, but job moreover depends on your overalll profile and how strongly you build up your profile. I can guide you in details about this. Would request you to please share your contact number or email me on shikha.seth@hotcourses.co.in.

Regards

Shikha S

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit