One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

diploma in hotel managenent

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred study destination: United States
I have done graduation bsc biotech. But now i m not interested in it as my career and want to do Hotel Management. Is diploma good? I plan to go outside for masters. Do they check your graduation marks or just diploma marks?

Replies (1)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Hi, In general US does not give visa's for Diploma programs. If you want to change your career, you can choose to do a MBA with specilisation in Hospitality Management. You need to do GMAT to get in to a good MBA University. A minimum score of 550 will get you in to decent University in USA. You can try Johnson and Wales University which runs good Hospitality Management courses. In general, if you have a good 60% marks, you should be eligible to apply. 

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit