One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
Computer engineering courses applicable for me to study in US
Meet Gajjar profile image Meet Gajjar Member Join date: Oct, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I am studying in 5th sem of diploma computer engineering. i want to study in usa and i also take ielts exam and got 5.0 band. so in which course i 'm applicable in USA
  • October 13, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor

Hello Meet,

I assume for the answer that your diploma is after 10th grade and it is a 3 year diploma.

In USA you have thousands of choices to make and you can apply to any of them as you are eligible. You could in general apply for BS in Computer Science and choose your major of interest OR BS in Information System OR BS in Computer Enginnering. Check course content of each university as that will decide which offers subjects of your interest.

Best regards,

Richard Lasrado, Education Abroad Counselling Centre, Mumbai, India

Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre

Add a quick reply to 'Computer engineering courses applicable for me to study in US'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.