One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
Diploma to Degree
Abhinav Patel profile image Abhinav Patel Member Join date: Apr, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Sir, I have completed my diploma in Mechanical engineering. And I want to join for degree in USA, so kindly let me what is the procedure.
  • April 03, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Ramesh Rangachari Ramesh Rangachari Contributor Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 30 Points: 445 Trusted Advisor


You can go for UG program in USA and the basic requirements are SAT-1 and TOEFL.  The University can waive some of the credits taken in your Diploma and reduce the duration of study. If you have completed your Diploma after Higher Secondary (+2), then you can go as a transfer student.  If you have completed your Diploma after 10th standard, then you need to go as a regular International Student for a Bachelor program.

Ramesh Rangachari | Education Overseas Academy

Add a quick reply to 'Diploma to Degree'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.