One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Do I need to take any additional standardised tests for overseas admissions?

  • Logan Mba profile image
  • Logan Mba Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate

 I’m a diploma holder, do I need to take any additional standardised tests for studying abroad?

Replies (3)

  • Sangeetha Anto
  • Sangeetha Anto Expert

Hi Logan Thanks for writing to us. There are tests to be taken for admissions.TESTS like GRE/GMAT/SAT/IELTS/TOEFL/PTE. Have to look for the university admission entry requirements and take the test accordingly.

  • Shikha S
  • Shikha S Expert

Hi Logan,

Thank you for your query. I would like to inform you that standardised tests are required for studying abroad. Standardized tests depends on country and course also for which you want to go and study. You can contact me for more information on or call on 8284898553.


Shikha S

  • Nnn Patel profile image
  • Nnn Patel Participant


i am new here 


Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit