One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Do i need work experience for MBA in Cambridge University

• Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom
I have reveiwed the Cam University Website it say that The MBA in cambridge need working experiences and in this Web advertisment say No work experience required. I want know definitely whether it need work experience or not. Due to I just graduated from University in Australia.

Replies (1)

• Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Hi, Cambridge University's Judge Business School defintitely will not take any freshers for the MBA. The minimum requirement is 3 years work experience, High CGPA of atleast 3.3 out of 4, GMAT of 700 plus and IELTS of 7.5 plus ir TOEFL of 110 plus. 

Though the requirement is 3 years, the average work experience is about 7 years plus and so only exceptionally good students will make the cut. 

Do not fall for Unscrupulous adverts which promise the Sun. Log on the  website   for more info. 

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit