One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
Do Universities in the US accept students from CBSE board(Undergrads)?
Kavin Sabharwal profile image Kavin Sabharwal Member Join date: Oct, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Im a 12th standard student from CBSE board. I want to do my Undergrads from a good university in USA. I've heard that they accept students only from IB board and reject all other boards. Is this true?
  • October 05, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Madhan Kumar Madhan Kumar Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 601 Points: 9320

HI Kavin, I believe only some Universities in US do not accept students from CBSE board, other than that all the Universities will expect students to complete 12 years of schooling and good entrance exam (SAT/IELTS/TOEFL) scores..

You can check out the 'Ultimate Guide to Studty in USA' for more detailed information.

All the Best

Add a quick reply to 'Do Universities in the US accept students from CBSE board(Undergrads)?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.