One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
Doctoral Studies
Theodoros Tosounidis profile image Theodoros Tosounidis Member Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hello, I hold a master degree in flute performance and teaching. What should I do next in a doctoral level? Should I continue in the same field or something relevant?( music technology for example).
  • March 11, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6050 Trusted Advisor

Music Technology and sound production are integral and creative industry.  There are many courses  related to Music Technology  in the UK universities. And also find the  Phd Music courses available in the UK.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'Doctoral Studies'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.