One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Does exp. matters for studying in canada ?

• Samuel Bandi profile image
  • Samuel Bandi Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: Canada

I have exp. in IT feild of 6 years and i want to refresh and gain more knowledge of what I am currently working ON.

Have a exp. of 6 years is advantage or dis-advantage ?

Replies (2)

• Rakhi Jain profile image
  • Rakhi Jain Participant

It definitely does, if you want to apply for a pogram which is related to you previous job. Usually the if the relation is closer the better it is for you. It will help a lot in writing you Statement of Purpose, you can write about your experience and interest in the relative field, you will have a lot to say about the topic because you have good experience in it. Also people who have industry experience in closely related field can judge a research problem with associated field from a more practical perspective. 

• Samuel B profile image
  • Samuel B Participant

Which course would suit me, I don't want to give big break to my working routine, so what would suit me. ADV. PG diploma with co-op

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit