One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Doubts regarding backlogs - Study in Canada

• Anju Abbl profile image
  • Anju Abbl Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: Canada

im a bcom graduate and  had 4 backlogs in core subjects n 3 backlogs in languages . these backlogs were due to not being able to attend the exams which i cleared in 1st attempt. ll it affect if i want to study pg in Canada??

Replies (3)

• Neha Jain
  • Neha Jain Expert

Dear Anju

Greetings from Hotcourses India!!

Thank you for posting your query.

The colleges in Canada for PG Diploma program accepts maximum a number of 5-8 backlogs in the Bachelor degree. The acceptance of backlogs vary from college to college in Canada. For better assessment and suggestion, we would request you to please share your documents with us so that we can assist you further in the admission process to Canada Colleges.

We look forward to hear from you soon.

Best Regards

Neha Jain

Team, Hotcourses India

• Vinay Singhal profile image
  • Vinay Singhal Participant

Hi,

I want to apply for a PG course in supply chain management. i have 16 backlogs in my graduation and 3 backlogs in my Masters. I know the chances are very bleak but is there a iota of possibility?

Vinay 

• Malcom Jack profile image
  • Malcom Jack Participant

BUY 100% legit,genuine and registered IELTS certificates,direct from British council with IDP,verifiable online at the British council official website WITHOUT taking any exams,with any band score required.....please keep in mind that only serious people who are ready to buy their certificates contact me.. 

whatsapp now by:+19293620892929

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit