One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Dual Course suitable for me

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
I was not able to complete my BTech course in Computer Science in India due to personal reasons and financial problems. But, I was able to find a job in ITES Company with my PUC qualifications and I have been working for the last 4.5 years. Now, I have almost solved all my financial problems and would like to take up a dual degree program (BS+MS), so that I can go for higher post in my industry. What should I do in this situation? Is there any entrance examination which I can appear for to get the admission in any university in Australia? Please help me on this with your advice.

Replies (1)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Hi, If you have done 2 to 3 years of your Bach of Computer Science, then you seek some exemption to get in to 2nd year of  Bachelors course in Australia. I would suggest you to look at Doing a BS program first and then do a Masters program in Australia. In general you would need about 10 lakhs per year of education in Australia for Fees and about 3 to 4 lakhs for living expenses per year. You can work part time and can manage a big chunk of your living expenses. You need to write IELTS exam and also need to pick up a good University in Australia. 

I would suggest you to seek advice from a Good Overseas education expert to help you with an assessment and visa documentation advice. 

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit