One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Education in abroad

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate
I am not residing abroad. I would love to do my PhD in Singapore based on GATE score. I want to know the scholarship available and the procedures.

Replies (1)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Hi, there is a wide range of options for pursuing a PhD in Singapore. Some universities like National University of Singapore, Nanyang Technological University etc. do accept GATE scores. NUS does accept score on GATE for some of the Science stream programs. For PhD in Singapore you need to work on the research proposal and send it to the university courses. You can directly apply online to the university and submit certified copies of the official transcripts of academic records.

GATE is accepted by top Indian colleges like IIT's, NIT's etc. GRE/GMAT is meant for getting admission to global institutes as it is widely accepted in US Europe etc.

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit