One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
Eligibility for Associate degree in USA with a gap of 12 years of studying?
Dream Pro Dream Pro Member Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I have completed my 12 years of study in 2002 now i want to study associate degree in USA am i eligible for admission in USA community colleges and probabilities of getting visa.
  • September 29, 2012

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

From your question it seems you have finished your class XII and now you would like to attend college. There is a gap of 10 years during, which you might have gained valuable work experience; but you would still have to start with an undergraduate degree. Visit to short-list an institution of your choice browse through the institution's website for admission eligibility.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'Eligibility for Associate degree in USA with a gap of 12 years of studying?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.