One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Eligibility for Masters in Computer Science/Data Science

• Samit Ganguli profile image
  • Samit Ganguli Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Canada

Hi I am a student from India and have completed my engineering from one of the top 7 universities of the country. But my under-grad was not in computer science. However I have been working in an IT firm for the past 2 years and doing well there. Also I have many extra-curricular and a couple of research papers (One in IEEE and one in a journal with impact factor 3.025) both related to computer science and artificial intelligence. Also I have done a few certification courses in computer science, two of which are International. Other than the non-cs background, my other drawback is my percentage 67.71% but without any backlog history, as it was tough to score in my college. Also my GRE score is 322 with q-170 and TOEFL score is 110. What all universities will you suggest to me for MSc in computer science or data science

Replies (1)

• Dodli Nandi profile image
  • Dodli Nandi Participant

Hi Samit -

Your profile sounds good. I would request you to contact our study abroad experts to know more about the study options open to you abroad. 

Based on your preferance:

Please read the article on Popular Universities in Canada to study Computer Science that our team wrote sometime back.  

Not sure if you are aware of the two-year stay back option in Ireland. You can read that article as well, if you have second thoughts.

Help us know how you find the above information. We'll surely help you with your application.

Thanks,

Dodli

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit