One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

English language and literature at oxford university

• Sukriti Joshi profile image
  • Sukriti Joshi Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

I want to achieve a baccalaureate degree in English language and literature at oxford university. What should I do to get an admission there? Besides, are there any scholarships available?

Replies (1)

• Neha Jain
  • Neha Jain Expert

Dear Sukriti

Greetings from Hotcourses India!!!

Thank you for posting your query.

To secure admission in Oxford University for a Bachelor degree, you are required to maintain your academic grades. The University requires minimum 90% or above in Year 10 and Year 12 (CBSE/ ISC Board). Along with your Year 12 grades, you are required to sit for an entrance exam, English Literature Admission Test (ELAT) in your country. The course begins in September every year and the duration is 3 years. 

I hope this information clarifies your doubts. Please do not hesitate to contact us in case you require assistance with admission process to Universities abroad.

We look forward to hear from you soon.

Best Regards

Neha Jain

Team, Hotcourses India

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit