One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Enquiries about dietitian - Courses offered in Singapore

  • Ching Boon Tan profile image
  • Ching Boon Tan Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Singapore
What is the difference between studying for Dietetics and Nutrition and Food Science and Nutrition? Can I become a licensed dietitian with either degrees? Lastly, are there any universities in Singapore (preferably) or Malaysia offering these degrees?

Replies (1)

  • Kanimozhi K.L
  • Kanimozhi K.L Expert

and Nutrition are the same.Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM) and Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM) offers Food and Deities courses in Malaysia. Please click the below link and start applying online, we will contact you for the further process.

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit