One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

enquiry about uk degrees(BA/Bsc (Hons) Accounting and Finance) offered in malaysia

• Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
Sir i wanted the list of universities who offer uk degrees in malaysia ? moreover i wanted to know that would those degrees contain the name of UK university on its certificate or the university I had graduated from ? and kindly tell me the scope of these degrees?

Replies (1)

• Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Hi, University of Nottingham has it Malaysia campus in Kuala Lumpur and the degree is from this prestigious University and is ranked in the Top 100 Universities in the world. The degrees are conferred by UK. You can also look at University of Sunderland, which has a campus in Malaysia. Several other Malaysian Universities like Taylor's University, SEGi University, etc also offer UK degrees from reputed Universities. 

The cost of the programs are almost 50% of the cost of Education in UK and scope is pretty good. 

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit