One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

entry requirements

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom
I have completed MSc advanced Nursing studies in UK but I don’t have any registration here as a nurse. Currently in UK I would like to continue my studies so which doctoral degree is suitable for me. Whether I have to get any IELTS score for entry.

Replies (1)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Hi, since you have completed your masters in UK - you don't have to write your IELTS again. You have many universities who provide Phd program Manchester University, University of Nottingham, University of York, University of Sheffield, University of Ulster, Cardiff University, University of Bangor, etc.


Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit