One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Film school admission

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States
I have completed my Engineering and now I would like to pursue a full time degree in film direction. Can you please suggest me some universities and the requirements to get an admission?

Replies (1)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Hi Motapotula, a number of colleges and universities offer excellent programs for film and cinema studies, such as the University of Southern California, University of California and Art Center College of Design offers master's degree in broadcast cinema. University of Kansan offers Masters of Arts in Film/Media etc. Admission procedures of US universities, schools, colleges and institutes are highly competitive for international students, when compared to other countries. You should have a good bachelor’s degree, with IELTS/TOEFL scores, and GRE scores for studying masters. You must submit the copies of your academics, statement of purpose, and letter of reference along with your application.

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit