One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Financial proof for working professional

• Abhinesh K profile image
  • Abhinesh K Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Hello ,

I need some help regarding my visa.

I have an active offer letter from Monash ,University 

I have applied for educational loan and have also got it from the bank covering my full cource fee for 2 years.

For the living expenses, I have around 22,000 AUD equivalent in my bank account.

Now,my education councellor says that, i need to show the 

1.Income tax returns of my parents 

2.Source of Income for my parents.

But my parents are from agricultural background and do not file IT as their income is too low for filing income tax.

But i work in a software instute and i pay my IT, which i can show the high council.

NOw looking at my financial capacity ( loan+ personal funds ), which is quite satisfying the requirement.

Is it still manadatory for me to show the income tax of my parents?

can someone please clarify my doubt

Replies (2)

• Nupur Verma
  • Nupur Verma Expert

Dear abhinesh,

yes please annula income proof of parents is mandatory bor australian visa.

regards

nupur

• Erin Vergara profile image
  • Erin Vergara Participant

Hi Abhinesh,

Given the circumstances, I suggest you directly contact the University for clarifications. As for my opinion, I think if you can provide proof that you have the financial capacity to support your education or living expenses in Australia then I don't see any reason why your visa won't be approved. Just my 2 cents.

Or, if I may suggest, getting a scholarship might also help you lessen the expenses and expediting of your visa application. You may search available scholarships for international students in Monash University here (https://postgradaustralia.com.au/institutions/monash-university/scholarships). Hope this can help.

Cheers,
Erin

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit