One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
Flim Making
Ilayaraja M profile image Ilayaraja M Member Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I want to take a course that involves film making or media arts in the US, how do I apply?
  • March 06, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9957 Trusted Advisor

You can apply to Universities in USA. You need to have a SAT score to apply for admission to USA. Some of the best film courses are offered in Florida State University, New York University, University of Southern California, etc. You also need to have a TOEFL score to apply for these Universities. You generally need to apply one year in advance to be eligible for admissions. Some Universities will also ask for a Portfolio of the candidate to assess an application.

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Flim Making'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.