One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
For a 4 weeks courses, will I get Australian student visa?
Selvakumarbalraj profile image Selvakumarbalraj Member Join date: Jan, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I am planning to study creative writing course from Australia, the course duration is 4 weeks, will I get a student Visa and what are the procedures?
  • March 06, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (1)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6050 Trusted Advisor

For courses under three months’ duration you can apply for a visitor visa or working holiday visa. If you intend to study for more than three months, you must apply for a student visa. For more information visit- Study Australia.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'For a 4 weeks courses'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.