One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
for apply in best university of Perth or Melbourne
Akshar Darji Akshar Darji Member Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
How to apply in best university and for MCA and in Australia, which type of student required ? In Australia permit for study and work both met?
  • March 23, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9957 Trusted Advisor

Hi, There are so many good Universities in Perth and Melbourne which offers Masters in Computer Science. Do check out University of Western Australia and University of Curtin in Perth, Australian National University, University of Melbourne, La Trobe University in Melbourne for your Masters in Computer Science.  If you want a few more alternatives, Try a couple of good Universities in Sydney like University of Sydney, UNSW, University of Wollongong

Most Masters courses require a good UG degree ( in general about  about 60% ) marks and require a IELTS of 6.5 and above. The requirements could be higher for some programs. 

You need to apply for a student visa to begin with and then you can apply for PR and also work permits depending on the Laws which exist when you complete the course. You can utilise the  services of a immigration lawyer in Australia to complete the procedure. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'for apply in best university of Perth or Melbourne'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.