One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
Foundation program in health science.
Nina Lim profile image Nina Lim Member Join date: May, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Are future students allowed to transfer to other university after their foundation in Health science in MSU, from Malaysia?
  • May 20, 2012

Replies (1)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6050 Trusted Advisor

Hi, to transfer to another approved institution in Malaysia, an approval of transfer has to be obtained from the Ministry of Higher Education Malaysia. You need to have your existing student pass (from the previous institution) cancelled. The new institution will then obtain a fresh student pass on your behalf from the Immigration Department. The student pass is not transferable. For more details read website which offers all details for international students.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'Foundation program in health science.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.