One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Can I do a Masters in Architecture after studying civil engineering ??

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

i have completed my btech in civil engg in july 2014 and secured an aggregate of 70%. I am interested in architrcture now.                                                                           can u suggest me some universities for my masters.                                                                                                                                                                                                     currently i am working as a site engineer under an architect.    

Replies (2)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

HI Sushanth,

Certainly you can, here are few Universities matching your profile University of Wisconsin, University of Illinois, Penn State University and many more. To give you more precise details i would request you to provide me with your complete details.

 Also there are some English proficiency test and Subject test required as well, for English IELTS/TOEFL in which you should score 6.5 overall and 6 in each or 90IBT in TOEFL. Plus Your GRE should be min.300-320/340.

For more updates on abroad studies please register yourself on our website www.hotcoursesabroad/india/

OR contact us at 011-49196912 for free phone counseling.

Thanks & Regards.

Navdeep Kaur

Team Hotcourses!


  • Ben Moses profile image
  • Ben Moses Participant

iam going to complete my be civil engineering in 1 year and iam intrested in architectural studies.

can i study a master degree in architecture after my be civil course ??

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit