One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
Fulbright Scholarship for MA Course
Sohaila Isaqzai profile image Sohaila Isaqzai Member Join date: Apr, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I am a student from Afghanistan and want to apply for a Fulbright Scholarship for a MA. I want to study Education and be an Education Specialist. But I have no idea what is it, and where can I get information about it, I mean any website. And also what are the courses that is needed for and a MA Education specialist? And what his/her field of expertise would be?
  • April 15, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9957 Trusted Advisor

Hi, Please log on to this site for information on Fulbright scholarships. 

The scholarships are specific to areas and check the South and Central Area section to know about what programs are available. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Fulbright Scholarship for MA Course'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.