One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Can I continue my further studies after 8 years of gap?

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate
I completed my 12th in 2006 and since then I have been working someplace or the other but I do not have any written work experience although I have the joining/appointment letters for some of them.And now I am interested in further studies ,will it be possible for me to get a student visa or a admission.plz let me know about the prospects if any?

Replies (3)

  • Madhankumar Kumar
  • Madhankumar Kumar Participant

Hi.. it will be very difficult if you couldn't state the valid reason with documents supporting to it.. Can I know your preferred country?

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant


I completed my gardutaion in 2013. And after that i start my P.G course in M.D. University. But i didn't clear my all smester exams. Please tell me can i  resume/start again my P.G or any other course in this M.D. UNIVERSITY. I m from india, haryana.

  • Reena Kumari profile image
  • Reena Kumari Participant

My self Reena from Punjab I completed 12th in 2008 total 8 years gap in my study. Thn experience of private  job with proof of joining letters . Can I apply for Australia study visa??? Plz suggest me thanx 

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit