One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

General/Subject Test

• Becky Rebecca profile image
  • Becky Rebecca Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

For doing MS , Is GRE general enough or should I also write GRE Subject Test ?

if Subject Test is Required what is applicable for electrical engineering ?

Can I know more about why Gre Subject Test is taken ?

Replies (2)

• Indrani Sengupta
  • Indrani Sengupta Expert

Dear Blessie

Thank you for sending the query. To sort your query I would like to tell you that GRE  subject test is taken to prove the proficiency or command over a subject like Mathematics , Biology etc .To study electrical engineering you only need to  take GRE general test .For more details you can get us in touch over indrani.sengupta@hotcourses.co.in . 

• Ielts Tips11 profile image
  • Ielts Tips11 Participant

skype id ((ielts proxy))We work with the Cambridge Language assessment board.We  whatApp::(237680732726) work with database technicians who are responsible for Test report verification and registration of all IELTS results and with our help, you have guaranteed entry of your information into the respective database (IDP/BC) with valid test results to proof without any problem. The IELTS/Toefl Certificates we issue are legit and verifiable and valid for two years. Our IELTS/Toefl Certificates serve migration processing and also in obtaining Permanent Residence.

-         We only produce Real and IDP/BC verified IELTS Certificates

-         We do not produce fake IELTS certificates as they serve no purpose

-         We keep client information discreet and we do not share with any third party

General support::((ieltsproxy@outlook.com))

(( loydcarrison(at)yahoo(dot)com ))

skype id:((ielts proxy))

whatApp::(237680732726) 

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit