One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
guidance to switch from automobile to cooking field
Chandandeep Kaur Chandandeep Kaur Member Join date: Nov, 2010 Posts: 5 Points: 10
I have done MBA 2005 batch and since then i have been working in automobile line administration. My query is I wish to change my field and get into Baking line / Cookery line.. Can i get visa easily in this field or not? If yes which country should i apply ?
  • January 02, 2013

Replies (1)

Sasidharan Nambiar Sasidharan Nambiar Expert Join date: Jun, 2012 Posts: 130 Points: 1935 Trusted Advisor


To do a cookery or baking course either you should have a diploma or degree in the related field or a valid experience in the same field otherwise you can go for a diploma course giving a proper explaination for the reasons for the change in field. The visa will be looked on a case to case basis. you can look at mauritius or Singapore as your options.

Best Wishes

Sasidharan Nambiar

Sasidharan Nambiar | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'guidance to switch from automobile to cooking field '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.