One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

What should I do to apply for Btech in US or Australia?

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
Hello Sir, am doing poltechnic in mechanical engg, and am in last semester. I want to do my further study( in USA or in Australia, so please tell me wht should i do.

Replies (2)

  • Madhankumar Kumar
  • Madhankumar Kumar Participant

HI Suraj, why dont you try the "uniform' service offered in Uniguru, wherein you can apply to many universities abroad by just filling a sinlgle aplication form.

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant
Pardon. can u plz explain sir.

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit