One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Hi my brother has done his md from kirghistan/Russia now he wants to go australia so what he should do for this?

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred study destination: Australia
He wants to do past graduation /specialization in Australia.kindly guide me regarding this.

Replies (1)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Australian Universities offer post-graduation specialization programmes in Medicine. Some institutions that your brother would like to consider are Macquarie University, University of Melbourne, Bond University, etc.

Click on the link below for a comprehensive list:


Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit