One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Can I study teaching course? How please?

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: Malaysia
  • My Question
  1. Hi,my spm result is 1 b+, !c+,2d,3 e bt i want to study teaching course hw.plz ?

Replies (1)

  • Priya Suresh
  • Priya Suresh Expert

Hi Yuugasini! 

Your interest towards teaching related courses is appreciated, but you have to complete your STPM also to be eligible for a Bachelors degree in teaching; however few universities accept students with SPM also. If your do not wish to pursue STPM, you can apply for Diploma courses in teaching. You can find the list of universities on Uniguru that offers Diploma courses in Teaching


Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit