One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
Higher study request information
Hafidhou Ali Mvouna Hafidhou Ali Mvouna Member Join date: Oct, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Sir, I have completed my bachelor of science in technical education with specialization in computer science and engineering. I would like to know if it is possible for me to get scholarship in this University in order to continue for Masters program Cordially, Hafidhou Ali Mvouna
  • October 27, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Sweden

Replies (1)

Sasidharan Nambiar Sasidharan Nambiar Expert Join date: Jun, 2012 Posts: 130 Points: 1935 Trusted Advisor


Good Morning.

You have not mentioned your % in your degree and the University you are looking at for Scholarship for me to advice you. Normally if you have a good % say above 80 the chances of. getting a Schoalrship is bright.


With best Wishes,

Sasidharan Nambiar


Sasidharan Nambiar | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Higher study request information'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.